● No Commitments!
● No Payment Required!
● Includes Buddy Guest Pass
FEES AND MEMBERSHIP
The Karate Academy reserves the right to terminate your membership at any time without notice.
Fees are due on the 1st week the of each month. Late payments may be subject to an additional admin charge
On rare occasions, the Academy may have to close due to circumstances beyond our control such as severe weather conditions. In the event that you do miss a class due to unexpected closure we do offer the option of attending an alternative class during that month by appointment. No refunds are available for missed classes.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Arrive on time for classes and personal training sessions
The karate-gi should be kept clean and in good repair
Fingernails/toenails must be kept short
Members must maintain good personal hygiene
Please refrain from swearing in the Dojo
Show care and considerations for others
No eating or drinking on the matted area of the dojo
I hereby grant DALLAS KYOKUSHIN KARATE permission to use my or my child’s likeness in a photograph, photographs or video recordings in any and all of its publications, including website entries and promotional materials, without payment or any other consideration. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph, photographs or video recordings. I understand and agree that these materials will become the property of DALLAS KYOKUSHIN KARATE.
Dallas Kyokushin Karate Waiver & Release
1. Recognize and understand that martial arts training is an activity that involves physical contact and that my participation might result in serious injury, including permanent disability or even death, and severe social and economic loss.
2. Recognize and understand that such risk may be due to not only my own actions, but also the action, inaction or negligence of others, the regulations of participation, or the conditions of the premises, or of any of the equipment used.
3. Recognize that there may be other risks that are not known to me or to others or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
4. Agree to inspect the facilities, equipment, and pairings prior to participation. I will immediately inform an instructor if I believe that anything is unsafe or beyond my capability and refuse to participate.
5. Assume all of the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for any damages that may result from injury, permanent disability or death.
6. Enter martial arts training and/or competition entirely of my own free will and understand the importance of following the rules of training and competition.
7. I certify that I am in good physical condition, and have no disease, injury or other condition that would impair my performance or physical
and mental well-being during intense training practice and/or competition.
8. Grant permission in case of injury to have a doctor, nurse, athletic training or other emergency medical personnel provide me with medical assistance or treatment for such injury.
9. Release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue, DALLAS KYOKUSHIN KARATE / Duval Hamilton, its affiliated organizations and governing bodies, their officers, instructors and personnel, other members of the organizations, participants, supervisors, coaches, sponsoring organizations or their agents, and if applicable, owners and leasers of the premises from any and all liability to the undersigned, his or her heirs and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses and damages which may be sustained and suffered on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the realeasees orotherwise.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE WARNING, WAIVER, RELEASE, AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK. I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS, AND THAT I HAVE GIVEN
UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT. I HEARBY SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE, OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE
TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY.
© 2019 dallaskyokushin.com All Rights Reserved. | Martial Arts Websites by